Sunday, April 11, 2010
Utah Trip February/March 2009
As I mentioned above, we took a trip to Utah at the end of February. This trip was mainly intended to spend time with Avo (Great-Grandma) and Grandpa and Grandma Bernards. (Grandma Gibbs entering the MTC was a bonus.) The kids had a great time as usual. Sherman is especially attached to his Grandpa and was excited to do anything with him. A few activities included - visiting Grandpa at work at BYU, baking cookies with Grandpa, planting peas in the garden with Grandpa and reading stories. The kids also enjoyed playing with toys in Avo's apartment and digging carrots with Grandma Bernards.

I love this picture. Grandpa took the kids on a long Sunday afternoon walk. This is how they looked when they returned.
Mark and his Grandma (almost 96 years old in this picture). I think she looks pretty good, don't you?
Grandpa and Grandma Bernards with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love generation pictures! You've got 4 there, so special.
Post a Comment