Sunday, April 11, 2010

2009 B-days -- 2nd Celebrations

I posted a little bit about both Eliza and Sherman's Birthdays last year, but each had a 2nd celebration that I didn't mention.

Eliza was in the hospital for her real Birthday (February 1st) and was unable to have cake at the time because of her surgery. So we had another celebration during Grandma Gibbs' visit in February. We had cake and opened a few more presents.


You can tell that she definitely enjoyed her cake.

Opening presents, Yeah!

T-ball set from Grandma Gibbs - which both the kids have enjoyed.


You can tell by this picture that she is much happier than she was on her real birthday. I'm glad we were able to do two celebrations and get a few pictures this time.
Sherman had his first friends Birthday party a week after his 4th birthday (May 21st). We had a small slip-n-slide for the kids and it was interesting to watch. Sherman and Eliza both had great fun, but a few of the kids wouldn't go near it. I think overall everyone had fun and we were glad that the weather cooperated.


Opening presents, Yeah!



A few party games at the end.


After the party, Sherman and Eliza played in the sprinklers for quite a while. It was a pretty fun day.

No comments: