Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2009 & 2010

I decided to post this years and last years Easter pictures together so that you could see how much the kids have changed over the last year.

2009 - The kids were excited to find their Easter baskets and have an Easter Egg hunt.

Sherman - running out to find his basket.


On the hunt!

2010 - The week before Easter we attended an Easter Egg hunt/Pot luck, organized by some friends in our ward. It was a lot of fun for all. The kids had a great time finding eggs and then we even dyed Easter Eggs for the first time.

Ready...


Go!





We also did Easter baskets and another egg hunt at home on Easter, but I only took a few pictures and mostly video and am not prepared enough to post that tonight. Sorry.

This year they received new pajamas in their baskets. They were both very excited. Sherman has worn his almost every night since Easter.

It's hard to believe how much these kids have grown in just a year. They are growing up so fast. Sherman is so excited for Kindergarten to start and loves learning (just like his Dad). Eliza is finally making progress on potty training, yeah!!!!!!! She even announced this afternoon, after success on the toilet, "I'm potty trained now!" Don't I wish!! We still have a few hurdles to overcome, but we are making progress and there is hope to have no kids in diapers soon, even if it is only for a few months.

No comments: