Saturday, March 6, 2010

4 Good Reasons I've Been a Blogging Slacker

#1 - A husband who has been travelling a lot and very busy at work and with Bishop stuff when he is home. We are so glad the travelling is over for a while. We love to have him home.


#2 - A little boy who is growing and learning so much and constantly wants to do "projects". He is a very good little helper and usually enjoys doing whatever "project" I come up with. He hasn't recognized any of them as chores yet -- Thank goodness!


#3 - A little girl who refuses to take naps and wants me to play games or read books with her all day long. Her imagination has certainly developed since turning 3 years old and she tells us constantly that she is "Lumpy" the Heffalump.

#4 - ??? - The little one growing inside me. Gender - yet to be determined - hopefully next month. Has been cause of much fatigue, nausea, forgetfulness, and a very cluttered house. (This is probably the real reason I've been a slacker). I'm finally feeling more energetic, etc. and hope to re-enter the blogging world once again.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats on the new one coming! I would say you have very good reasons to not blog. The family should come first.

The Hyer Family said...

Congratulation! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear what it will be...welcome back to blogworld. I'm a slacker too, for no good reason other than I'm busy. I'm certainly not pregnant!

Meghan said...

Those are all valid reasons for not blogging! I am so excited to hear about the new one on the way!!! :)

Mandy Johnson said...

How exciting!!! Wish I was there I would throw you a great party!!! I am glad for the update. The kids look so big and cute! Miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! It is so wonderful to see how you are all doing. The kids are so grown up! You are such a wonderful mom. I hope your pregnancy is a healthy one! :-)

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats on the growing family!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling better and more energetic soon.

Kerri said...

YEAH! I'm excited for you to have another one. I'm jealous my baby is 9.5 and my boy is too big.

The Army of Sork said...

HEY STRANGER! You have come a long way since the air guitar jam sessions in our apartment. What a cute family! I think of you often as I am watching my boys on the soccer field. I can't wait to find out what you're having! - Keri

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Wow Bernards! That is incredible news. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you, just like you celebrated with us! Can't wait to hear more!

Jenn said...

We're excited to hear the news. Your excuses are much better than mine! At least you've posted about it. ;) Hope you guys have a great Easter!

Mama Mary said...

Great news!! I don't blog, but I'm a slacker . . . at reading blogs and every thing else :>) Precious family. I think of you SO often - when I see Mickey Mouse, or soccer balls, or Christmas tree lights. . . LOVE you - thanks for keeping in touch!!