Monday, November 9, 2009
Ouch! - Thank Goodness for Strong Bones
About a week and a half ago, Eliza pulled our 19" TV over on her. She was very lucky not to have more than a large hematoma below her left knee. I heard the crash and came running downstairs. She had been watching a movie, was mad that it was over and wanted another one. She tried to climb up to the DVD player by pulling herself up on the TV. I knew immediately that he was not seriously hurt because she was more concerned about another movie than her knee. The Lord must have blessed her with strong bones - and we are grateful! She has been hobbling around a bit since then due to a very tender knee, but it looks to be healing just fine. Below are a few pictures of the large knot.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ouch! tough girl!! We sure miss her! When are you going to utah?
She is getting so big! Scary!
Ouchie! Glad she's okay. They are so determined at this age aren't they? Aubrey tries to scale the pantry shelves to get what's on top. The funny thing is, I don't ever remember the boys doing this sort of thing. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
Ouch! I'm so glad she's okay! I don't know if you remember, but Eden did that when she was little too. Scared me to death.
I can't believe how big she is!! Time has gone by so fast already. What cute kids. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment