Hello Again! I'm back after a few weeks off - you know - vacation and recooperating from the vacation! Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures of a day working in our yard. We are in the process of reshaping our yard a bit. The gentleman who owned the home before planted quite a few pretty and expensive plants, but they are getting a bit out of control. So this day we were moving some of the plants to different locations in order to create a garden spot for vegetables out back.
Sherman is a great worker and always loves to follow his Dad and help him with all the "big jobs".
Eliza, on the otherhand, is our little escapee and has to be tethered once in a while. Thank goodness she likes the wagon!
Sherman loves to dig!!!
Eliza - checking out a lily plant.
Sherman - loves his lawn mower and wheelbarrow.
Eliza - she's a natural!
Taking a break!
2 comments:
What fun! The grass is beautiful! - no surprises with Mark's background I guess. We all need some help down here in Texas - The grass is horrible! I can't believe that we both have two kids already! Did you know that our first date was to your wedding reception?
Sherman is going to be just like his daddy:)
Post a Comment