They had a great time. Sherman enjoyed roasting and eating marshmallows, sleeping in our new tent, and even tried a little fishing with Eric Frasure (One of Mark's Grad Students). Mark was busy with responsibilities now that he is the Stake Young Men's President, but I believe he enjoyed himself too. This was the only picture taken of the outing. Sherman slept the entire two hour drive home.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Father's & Son's Camp Out 2008
They had a great time. Sherman enjoyed roasting and eating marshmallows, sleeping in our new tent, and even tried a little fishing with Eric Frasure (One of Mark's Grad Students). Mark was busy with responsibilities now that he is the Stake Young Men's President, but I believe he enjoyed himself too. This was the only picture taken of the outing. Sherman slept the entire two hour drive home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello,
I just saw your blog from Amy's sidebar. Looks like Sherman wore himself out on the campout!
Thanks again for your willingness to help us out on Monday!!
Kristen
Hi! I love keeping up with your little family!
Post a Comment