Monday, May 19, 2008

Alysson's Birthday - May 15, 2008

Mark had to be out of town for my birthday, so the night before he brought home these beautiful roses, which look so nice in our new vase. It is a Seth Green "Original". (Seth is a Master's Student in the Ceramics program here at UNL - who happens to live in our ward. Both Mark and I really like his work.) Mark and I made a goal when we got married to collect one piece of art or a musical instrument each year. This was our choice for 2008 - Beautiful, huh?!

On my birthday, a good friend, Amy Frasure took the kids and I out to lunch at El Toro - a Mexican restaurant. We had a great time and Sherman loved eating his chips and dipping them in his water since the salsa was a bit to spicy for him.

Eliza, Mom and Sherman at El Toro Mexican Restaurant!

3 comments:

Marc and Allyson Rogers said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Aly! I'm so glad you started a blog! What darling kids you have!

Frasure Family said...

you forgot he only ate his fries for lunch! haha! The vase is very pretty!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Alysson! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute.
Love ya,
Stephanie