Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Favorite "Daddy Bishop"

In September, Mark was called as Bishop of our ward in Lincoln. Needless to say, life has become a little more crazy. The kids cherish any moment they can get with him. Early mornings have been one way they get to see a bit more of him.


They are both slowly becoming used to the idea of Daddy being Bishop. After church each Sunday they hurry to his office for a treat. Last Sunday, Eliza sang "I'm going to see Daddy Bishop" all the way to his office.

1 comment:

Ken Payne said...

Wow! Your ward will be blessed by your service. You have wonderful knowledge of the gospel AND the personal compassion that will be a blessing to the members of your ward.

Full disclosure - I was called as the 1st Counselor to our new Bishop in September. I have an ever-increasing appreciation for the time and charity a Bishop needs to commit. It is a blessing to be in the Lord's service.