I love this picture - She is one happy girl! Thanks Aunt Anna for your hard work in making these blankets. They will be used and loved for a long time!!!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Eliza's Blanket from Aunt Anna
Eliza is absolutely in love with the blanket she received from Aunt Anna this week. She has wanted to take it with her everywhere and she carries it around the house all day. After she opened it she said "I will use my new blanky for nap time and it will keep me warm." Sherman's blanky from Aunt Anna has now resurfaced and is also getting a bit of use.

I love this picture - She is one happy girl! Thanks Aunt Anna for your hard work in making these blankets. They will be used and loved for a long time!!!!
I love this picture - She is one happy girl! Thanks Aunt Anna for your hard work in making these blankets. They will be used and loved for a long time!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It sounds like you have been having a fun summer. Keep it up!
Ally~ we just spent the night at the Chiara's. We talked of old times and looked at fun photos of Carroll Hall. love ya
It was fun catching up on your blog Aly! I'm looking forward to seeing a post with your little trick-or-treaters!
Post a Comment