#3 - CVS and Walgreen's (same day) - This was my best deal yet! I only spent .96 cents out of pocket for both places and got everything in the picture.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
I'm Couponing...
I have always been one to look for deals and use coupons, but this year I am learning how to become a serious "couponer" (Aunt Peggy would be proud)! It is an attempt to save money on our grocery bill and build up our food and toiletries storage a bit faster. There are several women in my ward who are learning together and it has been fun. It has taken a bit of work to learn, but the hard work is finally paying off!! Below are some pictures from some of my best deals. I have done several others, but did not take pictures.
#1 - From Walgreen's, I paid less than $4 out of pocket and came away with $7.50 in register rewards to use the next time I shop. (Register Rewards are like getting cash back.) And I actually used a Walgreen's gift card that I got for transferring a prescription to Walgreen's, so I really didn't spend a dime!
#2 - Also from Walgreen's, about $5 out of pocket and came away with $4 in Register Rewards. Used gift card again, so actually nothing out of pocket.
#3 - CVS and Walgreen's (same day) - This was my best deal yet! I only spent .96 cents out of pocket for both places and got everything in the picture.
#3 - CVS and Walgreen's (same day) - This was my best deal yet! I only spent .96 cents out of pocket for both places and got everything in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go!! I share the same new obsession. My friends in Texas got me into coupons, price matching, etc. It's always exciting when the effort pays off.
Post a Comment